SPS-08 is a new generation of Eco-friendly high performance polycarboxylate ether superplasticizer powder developed by our company with DD-908 (HPEG 3500) as main raw material.
The main chains of the high performance polycarboxylate water reducing agent molecular are absorbed onto the surface of the cement granules, which can effectively hinder the hydration, enhance fluidity retention ability, the branch chains surrounded by the cement granules, play dual roles of steric hindrance and electrostatic repulsion, it is totally different from conventional water reducing agents, so the high performance polycarboxylate water reducing agent has better dispersion and water reducing effect.
1) SPS-08 Polycarboxylate ether superplasticizer powder with solid content : 97% min. It is specially optimized for plastification and water reduction of construction chemicals.
2) Having a good thermostability to 100℃ (one hundred degree celcius centigrade).
3) Provides an excellent development of early strength.
(4) With a good dispersion, an excellent adaptability to different cements, and good water-reducing properties.
1. It is specially used for gypsum based self-levelling floor screeds and cement based dry mix mortar.
2. It is especially for cementitious self-levelling underlayments (SLU), plaster and masonry, non-shrink grouts, pressed cement slurry, self-levelling floor screeds, waterproofing mortar, repair mortars, injection mortars, dry mix concrete, tiles adhesives and joint fillers.
Usages and Cautions:
(1) A recommended dosage is 0.1%-0.6% by the weight of cementitious materials. Actual dosages should be determined by test.
(2) This product is forbidden to be mixed with naphthalene sulphonate.
(3) Compatibility test must be done when it is used together with other admixtures.
Package: Packed in 25kg plastic woven bags with PE inner liner, 13 mt with pallets loaded in one 20’GP, 27 mt with pallets loaded in 40’HQ by sea, 25.5 mt with pallets loaded in 40’HQ by train
Storage & Transport: Stored in a dry place with a normal temperature (below 40℃), no stacking or great pressure to avoid caking. This product shall be transported according to general chemical products.
Shelf time: 0℃-40℃ the shelf life is 12 months in the original package. It should be used within 60 days in case of opening the original package.