SPS-02 (water reducing type) is an Eco-friendly new generation high performance polycarboxylate ether superplasticizer developed by our company with DD-909 (TPEG 2400) as main raw material.
The molecular chain shape of PCE is comb shaped. The main chain of PCE molecular are absorbed onto the surface of the cement particles, which can effectively hinder the hydration, enhance fluidity retention ability, the branch chains surrounded by cement particles play dual roles of steric hindrance and electrostatic repulsion, which is totally different from conventional water reducing agents. So the high performance polycarboxylate ether based superplasticizer has better dispersion and water reducing effect.
1. High water reducing ratio: Excellent dispersion and water reducing ratio can attain 30% or above at saturated dosage, which assures improving the workability of concrete, enhancing the concrete strength and saving cement application amount.
2. Good slump retention performance: It can well delay the transporting and on-site retention time of the concrete, assure the pumping performance of the concrete.
3. Enhence high strength : It has higher early strength growth ratio, can reduce shrinkage performance and reduce the carbonation rate of concrete.
4. Good adaptability: It has good dispersion and fluidity retention ability to varieties of silicate cement, common silicate cement, slag silicate cement and various admixtures.
5. Environmental friendly: No formaldehyde or other harmful ingredients.
6. Low energy consumption, low cost: short reaction cycle, low energy consumption, and low cost.
1. It is applicable to ready mix concrete, premixed or precast concrete for industrial and civil architectures, especially to low grade commodity concrete.
2. It is particularly applicable to various national construction works with high performance requirements for the concrete, such as water industry, marine works, seaports, traffic, electric power etc.
3. It is applicable to special concrete, such as high strength, high durability, self-compacting concrete and various prefabricated parts etc..
1. Generally, the dosage range is 0.25%—0.8% per 100kg of total cementitious materials, it can be beyond this range properly for special cement or aggregates.
2.The recommended stirring time is at least 150s for good water reducing effect.
3.It can be compounded with various retarders and sodium lignosulphonate.
Shelf time: six months